BEST CDS(Combined Defence Services) COACHING INSTITUE IN DELHI
ARE YOU PREPARING FOR COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES(CDS)?
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CDS EXAM.
Here in a nutshell,some important information which will help you to get an overview of the CDS examination pattern and how the academy works to
accomplish its goals.
A. Nationality: A candidate must be either
- 1. A citizen of India, or
- 2. A subject of Nepal, or
- 3. A subject of Bhutan, or
- 4. A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India, or
- 5. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or
East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania,
Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of
permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person
in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of
B. Age Limit:
- 1. For IMA: Unmarried male candidates or not earlier than 02-07-1993 and not
later than 01-07-1998.
- 2. For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than
02-07-1993 and not later than 01-07-1998.
- 3. For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates age between 20-24 years
as on 01-01-2017 (born not earlier than 02-07-1993 and not later than 01-07-
- 4. For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men): Male candidates
(married or unmarried) born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than
- 5. For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried
Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issue-less divorcees (in
possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They
should have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-
Male divorcee/widower candidates can not be treated as unmarried male for
the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA courses and accordingly they are not
eligible for these courses.
C. Educational Qualification:
- 1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or
- 2. For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized
- 3. For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Those candidates who are studying in the final years Degree course and have
yet to pass the final year Degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical
standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination.
- 1. For IMA, INA, AFA – English – 2 Hrs. (100 marks), General Knowledge - 120 Question – 2 Hrs. (100
marks), Elementary Mathematics – 2 Hrs. (100 marks).
- 2. For OTA – English – 2 Hrs. (100 marks), General Knowledge – 2 Hrs. (100 marks).
Our Delta Education Hub in Delhi contains descriptive teaching of English,
general knowledge, physics, mathematics, chemistry, etc. over the course gets
completed, we conduct regular tests to check your progress.
Besides CDS Coaching Classes, students are also provided online test series,separate classes for student's queries,previous year all papers and study material.
Five killer tips for preparation by our experienced faculties:
so why are you waiting, enroll today only for our Delta Eduaction Hub.
- 1.Know the pattern,syllabus first.
- 2.Refer to previous question papers of cds exam(we will provide you whole exam realted stuff including mock papers and previous year papers.).
- 3.Start well in advance and make a plan as to how you are going to prepare for cds exam, stick to your plan till the end.
- 4.time management.
- 5.learn how to tackel the pressure.
HURRY UP!! LIMITED SEATS!!
We are eager to help you,you can get more information through our contact details;