BEST BANKING - CLERK, PO COACHING INSTITUTE IN DELHI
What do you mean by bank clerk job?
Bank Clerk is a very dignified job in Banking sectors as bank clerks are the face of banks,they provide best customer service to all customers of the Bank.Banking sector,as we speak,is the backbone of the country's economy.
What are the Duties of a Bank Clerk?
- 1 - Serving to customer’s necessities such as cheques passing, withdrawal slips etc.
- 2 - Assisting customers with the opening of savings, recurring and current accounts.
- 3 - Debit card issue and re-issue, advising customers with deposit account opening,withdrawal, and closing.
- 4 - Managing cash counter everyday transactions such cash deposits, cash withdrawals,cheque deposits etc.
- 5 - Eager to help every customer equally.
What are the various Bank Clerk Jobs?
- 1 - IBPS (to select candidates for various Public Sector Banks for clerk post).
- 2 - SBI
- 3 - RRB
- 4 - Federal Bank
- 5 - Karnataka Bank
- 6 - Karur Vysya Bank
- 7 - Nanital Bank
- 8 - South Indian Bank and many more.
what are the Eligibility criterias?
- The candidate must be 20-28 years old.
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized state orcentral university.
- Computer operating and working knowledge of computer systems is mandatory.
What is the Exam Pattern?
- 1 - The Bank Clerk exam consists of 2 online exams, first is the Preliminary and second is the Mains.
- 2 - The Preliminary exam has 3 sections i.e. English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. The exam has a total of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark and the duration of the exam is 60 minutes, after clearing the Preliminary exam a candidate is eligible for the mains exam.
- 3 - The Mains Exam has 5 sections. The five sections of the Mains exam are Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness. The Mains exam consists of 200 questions and the time duration of the exam is 160 minutes.
Bank PO or IBPS is one of the important sectors in India, which provides a large number of
employment opportunities in India. The sector has a reputation in the traditional Indian
society and is also coming up with exciting job opportunities for the youngsters in India. The
IBPS or Banking sector recruits candidates for posts like Bank Po, Bank Clerk. IT-
Specialist Officers etc.
Not only the Banks of the Public Sector, even the Banks of the private sectors are hiring the
candidates from various exams conducted like IBPS PO, IBPS SO, SBI PO, SBI SO, IBPS
Clerk, SBI Clerk, PNB Bank PO etc.
So this is the right place to all the candidates who want to prepare for Bank jobs exams.We have the finest faculties to polish your skills and to prepare you for your career.All the faculties are very friendly and have experiene in the same field, they can guide you,help you,can clear all your queries and make you ready to fight.